Saturday Bethany & I went to Naomi's 1st birthday party! It was a lot of fun and Bethany was very interested in Naomi's gifts, fortunately Naomi doesn't mind sharing! It was a great day, with only the minor glitch of me getting a flat tire! Thankfully it happened in front of Jamin & Sarah's house, Jamin & his brother changed it for me which was a huge help! There's always something!
The other day I took Bethany to the park for her first time on the swings. She loved swinging, she loved watching her feet dangling in the air. It's going to be so much fun with her once the weather warms up. We have a park at the end of our street, which is really nice.
1 comment:
Lots of nice pics! Thanks again for coming to the big party :) Bethany was a great help to Naomi while opening her gifts! They are so cute together :)
I wish our park had that type of swing..but alas...nope. I guess Naomi will just have to enjoy me holding her in the swing for now :)
Post a Comment