Friday, February 23, 2007

Starring Bethany & Naomi...again!

Yesterday Sarah & Naomi came over for a playdate and lunch. The girls as usual had a great time playing together, especially in Bethany's play tent! It's hard to get good pics of them, because as soon as Sarah or I take out the camera they both start crawling over to get it!



This is the new tray I got for Bethany's bumbo seat. It's such a great idea! She ate her lunch in it, so Naomi could use her highchair. I love the bumbo and now it's even better with the tray for toys or food!


A few days ago, Bethany's uncle Karl (Matt's 14 yr old brother) stopped by for a visit. Bethany loves Karl so much & gets so excited when she sees him...it's so cute! And he's great to sit and play with her and entertain her. Once he's not scared of changing diapers, he'll be a great babysitter!!!

Playing with Uncle Karl

Karl also enjoys playing with Bethany's toys!

This has been such a fun week with Bethany, she's really trying to be more vocal and says Uh-Oh, everytime something falls. It's so cute. She also does the actions to the song "This little light of Mine", well as much as a 10 month old can do! I'm going to try and get some video up of her on this site.


Tonight I'm off to a evening of scrapbooking at the church, so I'm looking forward to that...after almost 5 years of marriage, I'm almost done my wedding scrapbook!

3 comments:

The Barretts said...

Hey Tamara,

Cute post...I just did mine too! We had a great time yesterday...I especially enjoyed lunch!

Have a great weekend!!!!

amanda fancey said...

hi.. i started a blogg ehre so i could comment on your site. wow!!!! is that really KARLY???? is is so big. not 5 anymore huh?? he looks EXACTLY like mat did 12 years a go. i can't get over how much they look alike. my mind is going back to 1997 now... wow... so amny memories... it just looks like mat sitting here.. just way way younger..
hey.. congrats on your house.. can you post some pictures up of it.. i would love to see it. I would alaso love to coem visit you... is that opkay to just invite myself to your place???? we are still good enough friends that we can just do that right? i knwo it's been a while but we ahve history.... old friends can do that.. i hope.... Silas loves babies.... well bethany is not really a baby anymore... just ssmaller then silas. im off all of march break here . it's 12-16. let me know if your free. we coudl ru up to visit..
have a great day. hello to matt for us.. and big kises to bethany.. love amanda

amanda fancey said...

yeah!!!! it worked!!! i can comment.