Thursday, December 21, 2006

All I want for Christmas is....

For my brother's gift to get here! I bought something off ebay about 3 weeks ago and it's still not here. So tomorrow is the last mail day before Christmas, so therefore my last chance to get it. So Adam, I had really good intentions, and it's a really cool gift, but you may not get it till January! I may just have to find a picture of it and give that to him...cause I'm sure that's just as good!

Not much else happening in our house, baby's napping, Matt's gone to his parents to work on a guitar he's building and I'm enjoying the quiet!

Well I'm off to bake some cupcakes, the 2 times it's snowed here the kids next door shovelled our driveway for us since Matt was at work, so I thought I'd thank them with some treats.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we'll say it's the thought that counts...yes...the thought...as I go presentless on christmas morning...excuse me while I go return your gift.

The Barretts said...

Cute comment, Adam :) I don't think Tamara actually even ordered anything!

I'm so proud that you're keeping up the blogging! That counter on the bottom of your page is going to go up, up, up!